The HWC Series is designed for automatic horizontal handling of chain only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation, for use with chain only rodes.
- Functional rope hauling from fore and aft using independent MAX-grip™ snag-free warping drum with clutch disengagement of chainwheel for positive control of all ropes.
- Optional dual anchor handling with smooth independent control of each chainwheel via cone clutches.
- Chain pipe assembly supplied.
- Cone-type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual ‘free fall’ anchoring. Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl to assist when using warping drum independently.
- Simple deck mounted installation with no under deck parts.
- Simplified maintenance with ability to strip the running gear (chainwheel and drum) from the windlass without disturbing the windlass mounting.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Chainwheel and warping drum of high-quality chrome finish over marine-grade bronze.
- Marine-grade alloy casing pretreated, powder coated and finished with a two component white polyurethane paint.
- Brand: MAXWELL
- Product Code: HWC
- Availability: Pre-Order